|Home||» Products||» Ripening Chamber||» Ripening Chamber|
We have been able to touch the sky of success by consistently offering to our clients the fully integrated Ripening Chamber. Mounted with the robust structure, these chambers retain long life durability after installation. All these chambers are properly installed to the factories for the excellent ripening of raw fruits. Offered series of Ripening Chamber is extensively acknowledged due to their dissipation and quick collection of field heat.
- Extreme air wave pressure
- Integrated with humidity coil cooling unit
- Less power consumption
- Air tight chambers with specially designed doors.
- Extreme turbulent air waves across chamber for quick collection and dissipation of field heat.
- High humidity coil cooling unit for an excellent performance in humidification.
- Air path control mechanism for even distribution of chilled air across fruits.
- Power full refrigeration system for Quick pull down of field heat.
- Intelligent Temperature control for enhanced shelf life of fruits.
- Intelligent gas control system for high quality out put fruits.
- Centralized Refrigeration with multiple compressors for high level of flexibility in operation and energy saving with standby compressor.
- Less power, connected as well as consumption hence low operating cost.
- Reduction in weight loss of fruit [5%-8%] by maintaining excellent humidity level across ripening process.
- Options for Web based monitoring and controlling of Temperature, Humdity, Ethylene and CO2.
- Fully automatic ventilation and exhaust system & Automatic Ethylene Injection, control and CO2exhaust system.
Principle of ripening and working cycle
The plant is generally operated on 4-6 days ripening cycle. This 4-6 days ripening cycle comprises of;
- Operation: 14Ã‚° to 23Ã‚° C and >90% RH. Pull down time (16-20hrs) to 16Ã‚° to 18Ã‚° C
- Ethylene injection, after 24 hrs at constant room temperature of 18Ã‚° or 19Ã‚° C and >90% RH
- Holding period 16-12 hrs (total 24 hours from start of ethylene injection) temperature held at 18Ã‚° or 19Ã‚° C and 90% RH
- Ventilation after 24 hrs after ethylene injection. Ethylene and CO2 is expelled out and fresh air is injected in cold room. CO2 level not to exceed 5000ppm during ripening process.
- Holding period for 3-4 days till coloration. Temperature can be reduced gradually to 14Ã‚° to 16Ã‚° C for enhancing the shelf life of the Fruit.
- Air distribution system for uniform ripening of banana in palletized crates with Suitable air bypass sealing system for the crates.